This is a unique opportunity to join a well-respected, family owned business in a friendly, small country town. You will be responsible for leading this two-person team, maintaining the current client base and further building the business.
- Current Real estate licence
- Sales and property management experience
- Experience with Caretaker Computerised Property Management Program (or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge to use this program
- Ability to manage Trust Account and ensure daily balancing with Caretaker Program
- Ability to maintain website
- Strong customer focus and an ability to quickly and effectively resolve any disputes/complaints
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will receive a base salary + commission and will have the opportunity to work with flexibility and autonomy.
Kandos is a small town located within the Mid-Western Regional council (approx. 3 hours West of Sydney and only 40 mins from beautiful Mudgee).