As consumers and paying customers we all have varying levels of expectation when we spend our hard-earned money, whether it’s for a coffee or a holiday, we want the very best!
Some of us are keen on “more” that the ordinary, every day experience, we want and NEED that “extra’ and in my case, a fun factor!
So how do you receive the service you deserve? I believe, we need to start by behaving like we actually deserve great service! How?
- demonstrating a positive attitude, greet and smile at staff
- be polite and well mannered always
- be aware if you are drinking alcohol that your behaviour may change – in the negative!
- act patiently and thank and praise with sincerity
- if staff have name badges, use their name often or ask for their name!
- if deserved, leave a tip!
- find a positive item and write a nice review of the establishment
It’s the human experience that counts, it’s the tiny, simple factors that make a difference, be human first and see if your buying experiences become more positive (and photo-worthy!) Try it and see if your life is enhanced a whole lot more! Remember Karma – you get what you put out there! Often 2 fold!