We are seeking highly polished and professional customer service officers with strong administration skills, to work on long term temp assignments.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent customer service and Administration skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated capacity to provide a high level of client contact service and the ability to work within a team.
- General computer office skills, combined with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Capacity to work well within an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Highly skilled and experienced in providing quality administration support to management team
- Accurate input of data, including financial data into corporate data systems such as KiDS, SAP financials and SAP HR
- Prepare purchase orders, arrange payment of accounts, maintain office equipment, petty cash including the collection, receipt and banking of money.
- Maintain records management system for safe storage and tracking of records.
- High level of letter writing and ability to edit, along with attention to detail
- Experienced in reception duties, meeting, greeting with a superb telephone manner
- A very fast learner who requires limited supervision