Foreman – Leading Hand, Port Macquarie
Looking for a lifestyle job? one where you can have it all?
Our client, a supplier of civil works to a number of local Government & road authorities; and tier one Multi-national contractors seeks an experienced leading hand.
Some of their Civil Projects include:
- Kerb & Gutter construction
- Bulk Excavation and Construction of Pavements
- Road Network maintenance
- Construction of Car parks and subdivisions
- Provision of asphalt Services
Their business has grown and now they seek an experienced Leading hand to perform integral tasks associated with the delivery of works.
Strong leadership and self-management skills, great work ethic and experience with leading & managing teams. Great organisational and time management skills
This is a practical,“ hands on” role managing and working with civil construction crews. Travel is an integral component as projects are based around the Mid-North Coast. To be successful in the role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to interpret plans and project documents
- Minimum of 5 years working within civil construction
- Experience managing teams
- Licenced and be able to operate Excavator and rollers is highly desirable
- Experience in Asphalt Milling; Asphalt Paving Machine (finisher, asphalt finisher, paving machine);
- Proven track record of set-out of civil works including drainage and interpreting levels off plans
Remuneration – great salary package is on offer that will include company car, lap top and phone.