- Port Macquarie location
- Long term temporary contract opportunity
Our client is one of the largest hearing service providers in the world with a reputation for innovation and world-leading practices.
They are currently seeking an experienced Customer Support Officer to join their Port Macquarie team.
Working in a contact centre environment with a close knit team in recently refurbished offices, you will be responsible for providing high level customer service to a range of customers on a daily basis.
To be highly successful in this role, you will need to;
- have genuine passion for the customer’s experience
- display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- exhibit a strong and professional work ethic
- demonstrate excellent all round computer skills with experience in database maintenance
- have excellent typing speed with high accuracy
- possess analytical and strong problem solving skills
- have excellent administration skills
Interested? Apply through the form below for immediate consideration.
RECRUITMENT ROUND for this role NOW CONCLUDED